Seeking Bookkeeper / Accountant
Title: Bookkeeper / Accountant
Based at: Home office
Hours: 12-15 hours per month. Flexible work hours.*
Commitment: 2-year commitment requested
Start Date: We seek to hire before mid-May and the posting will be up until the position is filled
ReSolutionaries Inc, an established consulting company that works online and in person with individuals, schools and organizations to teach restorative practices (conflict resolution skills), is looking for an experienced contract Bookkeeper/Accountant to join our team. The candidate will work closely with the CEO and Project Manger by supporting the company in all areas of accounting, budgeting and finance. This position is responsible for managing the day to day accounting processes including accounts receivables, payables, job costing, payroll, cash flow, and budgeting. This is a part-time contract with approximately 12-15 hours a month. Please provide cover letter, resume, references, and hourly rate requirements to email@example.com.
- Proven Bookkeeping & Accounting experience including accounts receivables, payables, job costing, payroll, cash flow, invoicing, budgeting and tax reporting and payment.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to interface with team, (virtually ok), between 9-5 MST
- Proficiency with MS Office, Quickbooks, and Google Docs
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to translate accounting/financial information into plain English
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized and professional
- Keen sense for discernment of priorities
- Motivated by service and concern for others
- Self-directed, initiative, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality
- Performs as a team player
- Willingness to express concerns, and displays emotional maturity
- Reliable, consistent and dependable
- Strong sense of autonomy, responsibility, integrity and accountability
Please find a full description of the duties each month, quarter, and year HERE.
Your work will be from home and you will be expected to have monthly phone meetings with the CEO and Project Manager. Other phone meetings will be on an as needed basis. You must be available for meetings during hours of operation 9am-5pm MST M-F, but meetings will be set with consideration to your availability.
* Hours are flexible for most duties other than invoicing clients and paying associates that occur and must be attended to at very specific times during the month.
Send a cover letter, resume, references, and hourly rate requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We seek to hire before mid-May and the posting will be up until the position is filled.